At the Annual Ordinary General Meeting of the company’s shareholders which was held on Wednesday, December 8th, 2010, at 16:00, at the company’s headquarters at Cyprus street 9 and Idras of Mochato, Attica, attended in conformity with the law either in person or by proxy 149 shareholders, representing 102.281.226 common shares of the total 129.942.220 common shares, equal to the percentage 78,71% of the Company’s paid-up share capital.
A. The shareholders discussed and adopted the following resolutions for the 6 items of the agenda:
1. The Meeting approved unanimously the Annual Consolidated and Company Financial Statements of the fiscal period from 01.07.2009 to 30.06.2010, established in compliance with the International Accounting Standards. of the Consolidated Board of Director’s Management Report, the Explanatory Report of the Board of Directors according to the articles 11a of the Law 3371/2005 and the article 4 of the Law 3556/2007, the Notes on the Financial Statements and the relevant Audit Report of the chartered accountant.
2. The Meeting approved unanimously the Distribution of Profits for the closing fiscal period from 01.07.2009 to 30.06.2010 and the distribution of a dividend of total amount EUR 24.546.789,67, ie. EUR 0,189 (gross) per share (129.877.194) from € 27.883.984,68 ie EUR € 0,23 (gross) per share (121.234.716) for the financial year 2008-2009. 10% dividend tax will be applied on dividend. Beneficiaries of the dividend will be those investors, who will be registered in the DSS on 28.12.2010 (Record Date). From 23.12.2009 the company’s shares will be negotiable at the Athens Stock Exchange without a consequent right to receive a dividend for the financial year 2009/2010. Payment of the dividend will be effected on 03.01.2010. According to the term 8.3 of the Convertible Bond Loan the new 65.026 common nominal shares that where issued form the conversion of 30.955 bonds (on 08.09.2010), are eligible to dividend of the current financial year (01.07.2010-30.06.2011) in which the right of conversion was exercised, while they are not eligible to the dividend of the financial year ended at 30.6.2010.
3. The Meeting approved by a majority of 102.267.826 of the votes represented or 99,99.% the release of the members of the Board of Directors and of the Auditor’s of the Company of any liability for compensation for their activity during the fiscal year from 01.07.2009 to 30.06.2010.
4. The Meeting elected by a majority of 82.628.730 of the votes represented or 80,79% Grant Thornton” Election to audit the Company’s financial statements and the Group’s consolidated financial statements for the financial year 1.7.2010 to 30.6.2011 and to set their fee in accordance to the law.
5. The Meeting approved unanimously the fees of the Board of Directors for the fiscal period from 01.07.2009 to 30.06.2010.
6. The Meeting preliminary approved by a majority of 84.983.893 of the votes represented or 83,09% the fees of the Board of Directors for the financial year from 01.07.2010 to 30.06.2011 which are the same with the fees of the previous financial year.